Tanya Calamoneri is the Artistic Director of Company SoGoNo, combining butoh, physical theater, and original texts and music. She has studied butoh since 1999 and is a former member of Shinichi Koga's inkBoat. Her teachers include Koga, Ko Murobushi, Yoshito Ohno, Natsu Nakajima, Hiroko Tamano, Minako Seki, Carlotta Ikeda, Su-En, Yuko Waguri, Takuya Muramatsu, Katsura Kan, Tadashi Endo, and others. She is writing about butoh for her dissertation, and currently teaches butoh classes at CRS in New York.
butoh dancer, choreographer, director, arts administrator, scholar
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of conectom to add comments!
Thank you for joining CAVE Nexus and Welcome!
To make most out of the this online tool we encourage you to:
- Add a profile and upload your images, videos and music.
- Post and find events and resources
- Contact members directly and engage in dialogue
- Stay in touch with CAVE's artistic community in real time
- Join or create a group
- Post to your facebook directly from CAVENexus
- Take advantage of the discounts and offers made to CAVE Nexus members.
If you have feed back for us and/or ideas in how to make CAVE Nexus a
better tool for you please let us know.