Shana Robbins is a painter, performance, and multimedia artist based in Atlanta, Georgia. She has exhibited and performed internationally in a variety of galleries, alternative spaces, and natural locations. Many of Robbins’ performances occur in remote rural areas with no human audience. In 2009 her work was featured in Studio Visit Magazine, OFF THE STRIP at the Las Vegas Contemporary Arts Center, and THE POLITICS OF SHOES at Mobius in Boston.
Robbins currently teaches Performance Art and Drawing at SCAD Atlanta.
painter, video artist, installation artist, performance artist, costume designer
Thank you for joining CAVE Nexus and Welcome!
To make most out of the this online tool we encourage you to:
- Add a profile and upload your images, videos and music.
- Post and find events and resources
- Contact members directly and engage in dialogue
- Stay in touch with CAVE's artistic community in real time
- Join or create a group
- Post to your facebook directly from CAVENexus
- Take advantage of the discounts and offers made to CAVE Nexus members.
If you have feed back for us and/or ideas in how to make CAVE Nexus a
better tool for you please let us know.