About: Please tell us about your self. Some of our programs have benefits for art workers - please tell us if you are an artist and mention the most recent work/venue/space/residency where you have worked/developed your practice.
Mari Osanai lives in Japan. She trained in Classical Ballet, Noguchi Taizo, Yoga, Tai Chi, Hip Hop, traditional Japanese dances in Aomori Tsugarou Teodori and Jazz. Her unique movements and original style are realized through interweaving these diverse techniques. Two teachers who have greatly influenced her artistic path are Michizo Noguchi, the founder of Noguchi Taizo, and Hironobu Oikawa, one of the most important contemporary Japanese dance teachers. She has taught and presented her work in Greece, Canada, Japan and the Unites States and has participated in many festivals throughout the world.
Thank you for joining CAVE Nexus and Welcome!
To make most out of the this online tool we encourage you to:
- Add a profile and upload your images, videos and music.
- Post and find events and resources
- Contact members directly and engage in dialogue
- Stay in touch with CAVE's artistic community in real time
- Join or create a group
- Post to your facebook directly from CAVENexus
- Take advantage of the discounts and offers made to CAVE Nexus members.
If you have feed back for us and/or ideas in how to make CAVE Nexus a
better tool for you please let us know.