Majored in English at Kyoto Junior Collage of Foreign Languages (Kyoto, Japan) , Film Theory at the Collage of Staten Island of City University of New York (USA), and Sound Engineering & Music Business at the Institute of Audio Research (New York, USA).
Lived in New York from 1990 to 2004.
Joined the CAVE Art Space (The Cave Organization , Inc ,Brooklyn . NY) in 1996.
I have supervised the Tokyo based social art performance activity project "Chromasonus" since 2004.
I have collaborated with so many visual performers and musicians until now.
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of conectom to add comments!
Thank you for joining CAVE Nexus and Welcome!
To make most out of the this online tool we encourage you to:
- Add a profile and upload your images, videos and music.
- Post and find events and resources
- Contact members directly and engage in dialogue
- Stay in touch with CAVE's artistic community in real time
- Join or create a group
- Post to your facebook directly from CAVENexus
- Take advantage of the discounts and offers made to CAVE Nexus members.
If you have feed back for us and/or ideas in how to make CAVE Nexus a
better tool for you please let us know.